The Aggie Network is among the most powerful groups of former students in the world. To encourage students to build contacts among their peers in retailing while at Texas A&M University, the Center sponsors the Student Retailing Association (SRA). With more than 160 members, SRA is one of the largest student organizations in Mays Business School.
To encourage the professional development of its members, SRA hosts more than a dozen executives each year who discuss topics such as how to network, developing leadership potential, entrepreneurship, and transitioning from college to a corporate environment.
SRA meetings are usually held every other Tuesday at 7:00 PM in the Wehner Building.
Why Join SRA:
- Opportunities to network with top retailing executives
- Learn indepth retail knowledge
- Obtain a Certificate in Retailing
- Scholarships awarded each semester
- Volunteer Activities to give back to the community
How to Join SRA:
There are several ways to join SRA:
- Visit the SRA table at the MSC Open House
- Attend the informational meeting
- Contact one of the officers or advisor